" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
where will i be in 5 years
written by nadiahStitch at Monday, November 17, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 15

Don't mind me for spamming, I just really need to catch up on the dates for my 30 days blog challenge. Hehe. Do read my Day 13 post, as I've explained it all there. So anyway, in this post I will be talking about where will i be in 5 years.

Well, this is hard as I can't predict the future. I mean, who can right? It'd be awesome though, as I really wanna know 'cos my current life right now its like a bad roller coaster and I wish I can take a peek at the future to know what will happen, you feel me?

But, since I can't predict the future, this is something that I hope I would be in 5 years.

Hopefully by then, I would have gotten married already. Boyfriend and I has our plans, so let's hope those plans work. Am pretty much excited for our big day ♥ 

A Walk To Remember animated GIF

Also by then, I hope that I would have a more stable life. With stable pay, job and stuffs like that. I would be looking forward to be working in a company, like office hours. Doing admins and everything. Maybe not yet have my own business yet, but soon enough.
Cat Drawing animated GIF

By 5 years, I really hope to advance my baking skills more and maybe start a mini shop like through Instagram or something like that.

Baking Pie animated GIF

That's all actually, as I wouldn't really wanna have high expectations so I wouldn't be devastated if it didn't come true. Well, do comment and let me know where would you be in 5 years? :)

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Emma Stone Photoset animated GIF

Post a Comment