" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
3 healthy habits
written by nadiahStitch at Monday, November 17, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 14

For this post, I'm going to be talking about 3 healthy habits.

Honestly speaking, I admit that I do not have any healthy habits at all. I do at times try to have one, but I failed. Haha. In a way, I find that even though my immune system is not that perfect or even good to begin with, I just couldn't be bothered. It's just that the things that I love is way too important for me to give them up!

Like how I am IN LOVE with desserts. Well, how can I eat them if I have healthy habits?! Right? Haha. But, nonetheless, that shouldn't stop you guys from having healthy habits. I may not have them, but it doesn't mean you guys should too! Hehe.

Well, since I don't really have one of my own, I've done my research and this is what I found that seems interesting to me to a point that, "Hey, I don't mind trying that out." 

01. NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST GUYS

I'm pretty sure you guys have heard of this a lot, like everywhere. Schools, Parents, even on social network and advertisements. They always say "Do not skip breakfast as it is the most important meal of the day!" Which in a way, I do agree on it. Everyone should have their breakfast as a kick-start of their day, you know what I mean? At the very least, when you start out your day, you don't feel shitty 'cos you're hungry and stuffs like that, you know what I mean? So yeah. If it were me, I would definitely go for cereal with milk!

Breakfast Cereal animated GIF

02. LEARN TO LOVE VEGGIES GUYS

Yes, something that I realised a lot of people hates!! Vegetables!! Yes honestly, I do hate them myself too. But, I still do eat some veggies such as Lady's Finger, Long Beans, KangKong. I know it is a dread to eat them, but they are really healthy as they are packed with fiber and essential vitamins and nutrients, which promotes good digestion, weight control and healthy organs. Do start to love your veggies guys, as to be honest, they're actually pretty not bad!

Broccoli Diet animated GIF

03. HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP, BEAUTY SLEEP DOES HELP!!

I understand as a teenager, you love to party and stay up late, go out and have fun with your friends. I'm not saying you should stop all these, I mean, who am I to stop you right? Even I myself does all these things, Haha. But, having enough sleep does count in a healthy habit. Not having enough sleep will cause you to get tired easily, not forgetting PANDA EYES, and also will make you fall sick. So, beauty sleep is really important, atleast get 8 hours of sleep guys. Trust me, it helps.

Aurora Disney animated GIF

So guys, I really hope you find this post helpful and do try and do these things as it really helps. Till then, do stay healthy guys! 

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Little Mermaid Pequena Sereia animated GIF

Post a Comment