" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
Top 5 favourite songs!!
written by nadiahStitch at Wednesday, November 5, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 7 

Today I will be sharing about my 5 favorite songs, so I hope you guys like it!
P.S Sorry I took so long to update, was out just now, had a school event. Maybe if I'm not too tired, I will update about it too ^_^

1st Song - Love, Me by Collin Raye

Basically this is like my favorite song ever, a classic. This was the first song Boyf  ever sang for me, and it has become my favorite. It is about this young boy, telling a story about his grandparents. About how tough was his grandparents love life, like the parents didn't accept the grandpa and all. Technically, the song is like a story. It is a sad and touching one though, you guys should hear it. My favorite part from that song would be:

" If you get there before I do, don't give up on me.
   I'll meet you when my chores are through, I don't know how long I'll be.
   But I'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see.
   And between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you.
   Love, Me."
Blair Waldorf Chuck And Blair animated GIF


2nd Song - Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Skyes

This is my another favorite song, even though the irony part is, I don't really like Ariana Grande. Haha. But thanks to my dearest Dayana, she made me addicted to almost most of her songs. And she will never stop making me hear them. Like the song goes, "Almost is never enough". Yeah, it will never be enough for her till 1 day I admit that I am obsessed over Ariana. (But sorry baby, that ain't happening) :P

Anyway, got to know this song from Boyf. When we were already together, he let me listen to this song. Yeah, we were somewhat like this song. We were best friends before we started dating. For at least 3 months. Somehow, he was my love adviser. We knew we felt very comfortable with each other as we know we wouldn't date each other. Little do we know, we fell for each other without us knowing. And it took us awhile to confess to each other as we were afraid of losing each other as best friends. So yes, thats why this has become my favourite song. It somehow represents us.
Almost Is Never Enough Ariana Grande animated GIF


3rd Song - All Of Me by John Legend

Isn't this pretty obvious? Haha. I don't think I have to explain so much about this, you guys should know this song!! Somehow, I can relate to many stuffs when I listen to this song. Sometimes it will make me teared up, something it will make me smile to myself. It really depends on what I was thinking at that point. I will always sing this song to Aliyah when I'm putting her to sleep. Seems that she loves my singing! :P

" Cause all of me, loves all of you.
   Love your curves and all your edges,
   All your perfect imperfections.
   Give your all to me, I give my all to you.
   You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning.
   Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you"
Andrew Garfield Emma Stone animated GIF


4th Song - Rude by Magic!

Finally, something more upbeat right? Hahaha. Well, I am more to slow songs so yeah. But anyway, I loooooove this song. Every time I hear this song, I would follow the dance that he did in their music video. Like reggae, chill2 kind of dance, It is super funny! And I also find this song super cute! As it is about this guy wanting to marry the girl but her dad keep saying no. Boyf and I always say to each other, if ever my parents don't accept him, he'll be singing this song. :P

" Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
   Say yes, say yes 'cos I need to know.
   You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die,
   Tough luck my friend no still means no!"
Dancing Workaholics animated GIF


5th Song - Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra

This is from their new album, and I am completely in love with the song, The past have always been haunting me and keeping me wide awake at night. Some times my mind makes me wonder of things that I shouldn't even be thinking about. Some times even though I know Boyf has my back, I just feel this way most of the time. So this is why I can relate to the song and thus, making it to my top 5 favorite songs. But I know after everything, Boyf will be here to catch me if I fall and to lift me up when the world feels like it's tumbling upon me. Thanks love ♥

" Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep.
   Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memories.
   Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece.
   Little do you know, I need a little more time"
Alex And Sierra Alex Kinsey animated GIF

And we've come to the end of the post! I hope you guys love the songs that I've picked!
Till then, keep on reading guys! Thankyou!!!

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Ariana Grande Kiss animated GIF
(P.S Yes babe, somehow this is for you. Hehe. You know who you are, love you boo ♥)

Post a Comment