" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
10 favourite foods
written by nadiahStitch at Sunday, November 9, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 11

Foods. Well, all I could think of is desserts :P Haha. But anyway, here are my top 10 favourite foods.


01. KFC - My All-Time Favourite that I'll never get sick of!
I would always get 2pcs Chicken with Cheese Fries & Milo! Yummms!
If I'm not in the mood for that, I would usually go for Bandito/Zinger.


02. Astons's Crispy Fried Fish!


03.Fried Kway Teow
Or anything that is Kway Teow/Horfun actually! Haha
Especially the one at EastCoast & CCP!


04. I actually LOVEEEE fish n chips! Anywhere I go, if idk what to eat, i will ALWAYS get this.
But my favourite would definitely be Fish'n'Co Best Fish N Chips in Town!
And also, the fish n chips at Food Junction @ Century Square :D


05. Manhattan Fish Market's Mushrooms!!!!! They're super delicious!
And eating it with the honey mustard is just Yummms!!!


06. Thai Express
My favourite besides the TomYum Soup & Rice would be;
Thai Laksa with Seafood in Jade Green Gravy


07. Cahaya Restaurant - Fried Wanton & Salad U-Tiao!


08. Ayam Masak Merah - A Malay Dish
It's chicken cooked in Sambal, something like that
Can usually find this in Malay Wedding, but my favorite is from my mum's!


09. Sotong Hitam - Also another Malay Dish
Its squid in the black sauce thingy


10. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SEAFOOOOOOD!!!
I like all kinds of seafood! Especially Chilli Crab, Cockles, Butter Squid, Prawns, etc
Bruce Finding Nemo animated GIF


So, is your favorite foods same as mine? ^_^
Do continue to read my blog! Thankyou! 

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
7 Things Band animated GIF

Post a Comment