" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
What am I afraid of ?
written by nadiahStitch at Tuesday, November 4, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 6

This is a fun one, what am i afraid of? Haha.

Well, those who knows me very well, the first thing that would come to their mind is...
CATS!
Animals Cat animated GIF

Yes, I am VERY AFRAID of cats. Haha.
As weird as it sounds, I prefer dogs than cats!
Well, let me tell you guys why okay?

When I was much younger back then, I used to be okay with cats. To the extend that I am actually not afraid to carry them and etc. Until this one day...
I was at a coffeeshop in Malaysia with my family. We were eating and the chairs are like the kind where there is a hole at the back.
Okay, it looks something like this the chair. (Ignore the stomp thingy and the birds haha)
So back to the story, I was eating and then I suddenly feel something on my lower back. And I turned (like obviously) and realised that there's a cat standing on its two feet and "scratching" my back. I was too shocked and was so damn scared I literally shouted out loud and everyone at the coffee shop stopped eating and stared at me for a good 3mins. I was so damn embarassed and scared that it scarred me for life. That's when I officially am afraid of cats, SO DONT JUDGE GUYS. GIMME A BREAK. Hahaha.
Aw Crying animated GIF


Well, besides that.. There is one more other thing that I am afraid of which is....
INJECTIONS/NEEDLES!!!
Depresja Depressed animated GIF
I am pretty sure this is quite common, especially among the girls' society. Most of us are afraid of injections.. Well, actually the only thing that I am really afraid for is when they squeeze the liquid in our body because it is SO DAMN PAINFUL. 
Ahhhhh Alex Karev animated GIF
Yes, I am that afraid of injections. I still remember the other time the hospital need to take my blood, and I was so damn afraid. Thank goodness for boyf to accompany me through the whole process. I know it's nothing scary whatsoever, but fears are still fears okay.

So yes, technically these are the two things that I am afraid of. 
What are you guys afraid of???
Do stay tuned for the next post!
Goodnight!! Xoxx

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Ashley Ashley Tisdale animated GIF

Post a Comment