" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
My Proudest Moment.
written by nadiahStitch at Monday, November 3, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 5

I know I'm a day late, I was sending boyf off to camp so I didn't really had the time to blog as I went home kinda late. I know the days are all jumbled up and everything, I hope you guys don't mind and understand my situation :D

Anyway, today topic would be about My Proudest Moment.

Hmm. This is kind of tough, but I managed to dig in my brain and remembered about this time which I am proud to say that, that was my Proudest Moment in my life...

It was when I was working as a part-time scoopy @ Ben&Jerry's and got promoted to full-time Supervisor. And that year itself, I actually held the famous FREE CONE DAY event at the outlet I am in-charge of, which is at United Square. Since I was the Supervisor there, and pretty much the only full-timer there so technically the outlet is under me, I was given the task to organise the event there. It was a very stressful period at that point of time, arranging so many tasks and etc. But in the end, I did it and I couldn't be more proud than ever to say that was the most Proudest Moment in my life. Just think about it, at that point of time, I was just 18years old. Impressive huh?
Christmas Enkephalins animated GIF Ice Cream animated GIF

Well, that's the end to my blog post. What is your proudest moment?

Much Loves, 
nadiahStitch ♥
Blow Kiss Boho animated GIF

Post a Comment