" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
best trip of my life
written by nadiahStitch at Sunday, November 9, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 10


Animation Beach animated GIF

I've been to so many trips in my life, especially with my family. I may not go very far, like only in Malaysia areas, but it's still good enough though. Some people that I know have never even been to KL before! (Yea, ikr...) The only trip I went to with my friend is Beijing, China. But I wouldn't call that the best trip of my life. Even though I would love to, I can't lie to myself. I do love the trip, I just wouldn't call it my best. I guess the best trip of my life would always be with my family, when we would go for a long holiday, maybe like a week or two?

Those were way back in the past, when all of us had more free time. Nowadays, we rarely had that much time to even spend as a family. Don't even let me begin about holidays. Ain't nobody got time for that shit. Yeah, sadly :/
Emma Stone The Amazing Spiderman animated GIF

There was this one holiday that we went for 2 weeks, we went to my aunt's place at Perak, Lumut @ Malaysia. From there, we go down to KL then Malacca. It was fun, as my whole family is there and all. When times used to be more fun unlike now.

But its alright, maybe one day we would get to go again, But for now, let's just leave it like this.
Well, I do wish to visit these places though;
-Europe
-Phuket
-Australia
-New York
Dancing Effy Stonem animated GIF

Maybe one day I would, let's take one step at a time. ^_^ I cant wait till Boyf bring me out of country! Hehe.

Shall end my post here, I'm gonna spam two more post as I know I don't have time later.
Do read on and continue to support me! Thank you!

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Blow Kiss Kiss animated GIF

Post a Comment