" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
5 current goals
written by nadiahStitch at Friday, November 7, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 8

The topic today would be my 5 current goals.

1st Goal - To do well for my first year in NITEC.

As you guys know, I am currently studying @ ITE Simei in Business Services, for 2years.
I did well for my first term, but not really sure of my second term as things has been rocky during my second term. So, my 1st goal is to actually do well for my first year and keep up with my GPA. Things hasn't been easy, but I gotta keep movie forward and not give up.

Best Emma Stone animated GIF


2nd Goal - Save up for birthdays.

Yes, it's all written there. Birthdays. Currently, there's like 3 birthdays to save up for. One would be Boyf's birthday, which falls on Christmas Eve. Yes, 24 December. I have a few things in my mind but like I said, I need to start saving to make it work. And 2 birthdays that falls on January next year. It may seem long like next year, but saving up is a bitch. So yes, I need to start now before it's too late.
Emma Stone Oh Boy animated GIF


3rd Goal - To get my baking stuffs.

I love baking, its like my passion to do so. But because of the moving house for the past 21 years of my life, certain baking stuffs of my got misplaced, lost and even spoilt. So yes, I need to get new sets of those. Or else, I couldn't bake no more and it sucks ):

Baking Cake animated GIF


4th Goal - To get a new phone.

Yes, I need a new phone. The last time I had a new one was like, 3-4 years ago man. When I was still working in B&J. Lol. Preferrably, Samsung Galaxy, S5. I used to have an iphone, and always say to myself that I will never ditch it. But I'm so sorry, Ive ditched. I wanna get S5 cos of its functions, like I find it cool that they can multitask the screen and also the camera quality is awesome!! So yes, that is definitely mu current goal.

Emma Stone Nodding animated GIF


5th Goal - To get more views on my blog by end of this year.

I've been blogging since 2009, and recently I just started back 'cos I got extra time to spare ever since Boyf enlisted. I did this 30 blog challenge thingy hoping that there would be more readers. So yes, my current goal is to get more views on my blog by end of this year. I wanna achieve something in my life, and blogging seems good to as I can update about my life and I will never forget about it as I can refer it back to read it. Cos I know nowadays I forgot things very easily.


We've come to the end of the post, these are my current goals for now...
Got to go now, school in the morning and I've yet to do some stuffs. Hehe. Goodnight guys! Xoxx

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Easy A Emma Stone animated GIF

Post a Comment