" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
what's inside my fridge
written by nadiahStitch at Monday, November 17, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 13

I know I haven't been blogging for a week now. This week was such a busy week for me, had so many school stuffs to do and be completed. I had a school bazaar last Thursday, so I had to prepare all the stuffs needed. So many things to do, so little time. Haha. Since the busy week has ended, I would have more time to blog. I got 2 more weeks of school, to my last exam for this year. I can't wait. Monday would be my last presentation, 1st week of December would be  my last written exam. And then its the end of my first year! Yay!!
Dancing Effy Stonem animated GIF

Am currently sick right now, due to the weather and also not having enough sleep for this 1 week as I need to prepare for the bazaar. I didn't sleep one whole night till the day of the bazaar, so I guess it took a toll on me. Am still recovering but I feel like it's getting worst. Haha. So bare with me alright? I'm gonna continue with my 30 days blog challenge so I'm gonna spam a bit. Hehe. I know it's supposed to be a straight 30 days and I'm kinda cheating by doing it like this, but do understand! Hehe.

What's inside my fridge?

This is pretty obvious actually. Haha.

Well, every house confirm have the standard eggs, butter, cheese, plain water, rose syrup (or any other syrups actually), all those ingredients to cook such as vegetables, chili, potatoes, etc. I am a Malay, so obviously my fridge will have A LOT of chilies. Different types of it. We have like different brands of chili sauce such as Lingham, Maggi, Life, supershiok sambal. Yes, I have that much chili in my fridge :P
Chili Kitchen animated GIF

And obviously, me being a chocolate lover, I will definitely have chocolates in my fridge! (No shit sherlock) I even have sweets as I love to eat them too, but not as much as chocolates!! 
Chocolate Chocolate! animated GIF

Sadly, I haven't top up on my ice creams yet :( But obviously, every house has their frozen foods like hotdogs, seaweed chicken, etc. 

So basically, I have pretty much a lot of foods in my fridge. Every time I would complain hungry and there is no food at home, but actually there is I'm just too lazy to cook :P Hehe.

Till then, do continue to read and support me! Thank you! 

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Aladdin Blow animated GIF

Post a Comment