" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
What's in my bag/wallet?
written by nadiahStitch at Friday, November 7, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 9

I know every date is a mixed up now. I'm like catching up on the days and all, so it won't be that confusing and it will be right back on track. So, I'm gonna write about the next day challenge, which is...


What's in my bag/wallet?
Emma Stone animated GIF


Basically, I got my WHOLE WORLD in my bag. Haha,
What do I mean by that? Well, let me tell you what issit alright?
-Wallet
-Portable Charger/Cable
-My ciggs (Yes, I'm a smoker)
-Dry Tissue
-Wet Tissue
-Hand Sanitizer/Hand Lotion
-Perfume
-Comb
-Earpiece
-A pen
-Umbrella
-Medicine (Flu tabs&panadol extra)
-LipBalms
-Compact Powder&Blusher




Whats in my wallet?
It's pretty straightforward, dont you think so?
-Money
-POSB Card
-Boyf's Passion Card/EZ-Link Card
-IC
-Collection of Cathay Cards
-Sephora Members Card
-BodyShop Members Card
-And a few other cards as well
-Not forgetting, pictures!!!

I guess somehow in a way, my bag will always be heavy. And some times, I dont even know why. Well, now i know i guess? :P

Eventhough at times I'm too lazy to bring everything, my bag is still heavy anyway, I think it's my wallet that's making it super heavy every single time. Hehe. Well, I hope you guys enjoy this post ! Yes, technically if you ever need anything you can always ask me, 'Cos my whole world is in my bag! Hehe. Goodnight guys! Xoxx

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch♥
Emma Stone Success animated GIF

Post a Comment