" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
my favorite childhood book
written by nadiahStitch at Monday, November 10, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 12

My favorite childhood book.
Well, I'm trying to remember all the books that I've read, 'cos I read too many books when I was young! Haha. Even up till now. I guess I was born a bookworm :P
But anyway, Gosh. Too many favorites too choose from! But ohwells, I guess I have to choose one.

So, I'm choosing this book which was my favorite in my childhood days.
True Singapore Ghost Stories by Russell Lee

I know it's a little bit "childish" but hey, that was my childhood. It was during my era that this book was so popular. I've always liked all these horror genre ever since I was young, and I actually got hooked to this. I have like a collection of this book from book 1 till book 20 if I'm not mistaken. That is how much I love this book. I was so obsessed over it, that I actually keep up with the book.

I remembered there was this one time Russell Lee actually came by my school, Telok Kurau Primary School. I was super excited as I really love his book! At that point of time, I brought to school I forgot which number was it. And he actually signed my book for me! I was so happy that when I reach home, I showed my mum immediately. I was excited like how a little girl is when she got a barbie doll or something from the parents. Haha,

So yes, this was my childhood. When there are no smartphones or anything, more to playing at the playground with my friends and sister, reading books, playing board games. Those were the days :') Well, what is your favorite childhood book?

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Amazing Beautiful animated GIF

Post a Comment