" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!!!
written by nadiahStitch at Monday, November 3, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Hey Guys!! Happy Halloween!!!















Sorry for the late post. As I've mentioned on my previous post, I wasn't using my own lappy so it was a bit hard to post with pictures all as it was damn lagging and super annoying. So anyway, how was your halloween night guys?

Well, I had tons of fun with boyf. It was a last minute thing, like when I saw it on Insta and I was like telling him through the phone when he was in camp, I wanted to go out on Halloween to this floating bar. Since we don't really get to celebrate it by going anywhere, at least I wanna go on this boat as they put up the decorations for Halloween. So we actually managed to go on a short notice!

As you guys can see from the pictures above á I actually went to this Floating Bar along Singapore River that we actually discovered like a month ago! We've been trying to find out more about it but it was very hard to catch the number that was stated on the boat. In the end, we managed to and we went like last week. And we're back like this week? Haha.

It is the First Singapore Floating Bar, and let me tell you, it is damn awesome!!
Instead of the boring just chilling at the bar or something, with the same scenery and you can't even have that much space for your seats. This, whereas, brings it up to a whole new level.

It is technically a bar, on a boat. (No shit sherlock) It goes along Singapore River, past by MBS, Gardens By The Bay, Singapore Flyer, Clarke Quay, etc. Minimum spending for every person that goes on board would be $28++ . And obviously, minimum age required would be 18 of course.
They do have Happy Hours 1-for-1 from 5pm till 7pm!
And after that if you wanna chill on the boat while watching the scenery, you can stay on board till 12mn. 

Want more details about it? Do check out their website at:
https://floatatthebay.com.sg/

This is definitely Boyf and I favourite place to hangout now! Do try it out, and we hope you guys will enjoy it as much as we do! Till then, enjoy the pictures that I've took during the ride on the boat ! :D



The decoration on the boat!!


My OOTN ♥

Boyf and I ♥♥






Their tantalizing Halloween Shooters!!!

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥
Animation Art animated GIF





Post a Comment