" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
22nd Birthday ♥
written by nadiahStitch at Tuesday, September 22, 2015 & got 0 Comments


My 22nd Birthday ♥

This year was the most awesome birthday party I had, ever, in my life.
My bestest of friends (yes, including my boyf) surprised me with a room filled with balloons everywhere, and attached to those balloons are pictures of our memories together. And at the back of those pictures, they write down things that describes me.
Well, some can be rather mean comments but oh-so true. Guess they know me well~
They surprised me with gifts on the bed, and flower petals everywhere. Also, one of my favorite chocolate cake from Rive Gauche. Last but not least, they surprised me with a humongous Baymax that I could barely carry it. (I wasn't kidding when I say humongous)
I was so overwhelmed with all of those surprises I became so speechless. No words, nothing, could express the happiness and excitement and loved I felt right at that moment.

Had dinner at Clarke Quay, followed by cruising along Singapore River. We spent the night hanging out with some drinks and went back to the hotel to end the night. 

The following day, we went SHOPPINGGGGGGG!!


From Body Shop to Cotton On, to H&M, to Zara, followed by Victoria Secret, Pandora, etc...
The picture on top, yearp, those are my birthday gifts this year.

Overall, that 3days 2nights have been the most awesome birthday gift anyone could ever ask for. I am so thankful and blessed with the friends I have around me, for planning and putting in so much effort to make my birthday perfect. Well, it is. And I am so happy that no words could describe how happy I was that day. Thank you so much, I love you guys so much ♥

So here are some pictures for you guys to see!





Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥

Post a Comment