" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
My favourite blogs.
written by nadiahStitch at Thursday, November 20, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 17

I am sorry if some of the pictures look out of place, am trying my best to put some pictures but i cant seem to control the size of it from the ipad so im just gonna fuck it and do the editing part when i get my laptop back. So guys, endure with me alright? Haha.

So for this post im gonna talk about my favourite blogs. Well, actually there is nothing much to talk about here. The post wont be that long, as i actually only have 1 favourite blog. Which is from Naomi Neo. Well, now its not pretty much like a blog. More to a website. Haha. I am pretty sure you guys have heard of her, i mean who doesnt? Haha.

One thing i love about her blog is that she has like very useful informations. I mean, i know she is sponsored all and she has to talk about the stuffs that she use and all. Well, isnt that good? From that reviews, you can actually know more about the product and whether it is trustworthy to use as she write in those reviews.

So in other words, i love going to her blog to know more about all the products she is using. (Well, nost of it) and also i love the kind of style she has, its somewhat like my fashion style as well. Well, inspired at least. And she is also as small as me, so somehow i know those kind of style would also fit me when i see her wear those kind. 

You guys should go check her out, she even have instagram and twitter as well. And she also have a youtube channel, which she did a lot of funny videos as well and i always love to watch them. Do check her out, im pretty sure its kinda obvious to know the name of the websites all. Pretty obvious dont you think? Just type naomi neo and everything would come out. Haha.

Well, thats the end of this post. Sorry if its a lil bit too dull with no pictures all. Will update them soon! I promise! Till then,

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥

Post a Comment