" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
A photograph of myself
written by nadiahStitch at Friday, November 21, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 18



A picture taken in Beijing, China.

I know the picture might be too big, but like i said, i cant really edit from my ipad eventhough how hard i try so do bare with me alright? 

Anyway, this picture is taken during my school trip to Beijin, China.
I went there for 5days 4nights. Actually like, 5days 5nights. Haha.
I got homesick when it was like my 2nd or 3rd day, haha. I cant help it okay! Dont judge.
I miss my family especially my two nieces!! And also i miss boyf a lot.
And plus, i havent really been away from them this long so far in my life. So that explains everything.

I find this picture somewhat nice, its not always i took nice photos okay! Again, dont judge! Haha.
Plus, my outfit when i was there sucks! Cos it was too cold there i didnt bother to dress up! Haha.
I love flowers, like a lot so that ecplains the background of this picture.
And by the picture, im pretty sure you can tell how much i love flowers,

Nothing much to post, as this topic is just "a photograph of myself" so yeah.

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥

Post a Comment