" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
My favourite movie
written by nadiahStitch at Friday, November 21, 2014 & got 0 Comments

Day 19

My favourite movie.

Well, i have a few favourites. But my all-time one has got to be,
A Walk To Remember.


It is one of my favourite love story, that everytime when i watch it, it will never fail to make me cry.
Its those classic old love story, and everytime i watch this i always say to myself this, "why cant the ending be a little bit more different?" 
But not like it matters, because i love the movie,
The storyline is good, about how a bad boy falls in love with a good girl.
And in the process of it, he learns something about the girl and it crushed him.
But he never gave up on her, and he try all his way to make sure her every wish was granted.
Its one of the most sweetest love story, to me of course.
And mind you, i dont really like "mushy" stuffs.
So, if you guys havent watch this yet, what are you waiting for?
Not gonna tell much about this movie, as i dont wanna spoilt it. 
You guys need to watch to know the story,
Let me know how it is alright?

Much Loves,
nadiahStitch ♥ 

Post a Comment