" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

homeaboutbakeshophenna















♥ Nadiah Ali ♥

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Links

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Nabila♥
Yanne♥
Dayana♥

Archives



Credits

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
Bittersweet memories
written by nadiahStitch at Thursday, May 5, 2016 & got 0 Comments



"Sometimes you've got to let go the thing you love most"

It's not easy letting go something or someone you loved dearly. Even if you only had it for a short period of time. The memories still remains with you for the rest of your life. Anything that you do or any songs that you hear or anything that you see will remind you of those memories. Its a bittersweet memory that you will always treasure.

So how can you keep yourself sane whenever that memory came back to you? How can a person forget something that causes such an impact on their life? How can someone stop themselves from falling into depression? Questions after questions, yet no one can really answer them for you. You kind of just have to deal with it yourself because well, that will make you stronger.

You have to keep telling yourself the reason to why you let it go. You have to keep convincing yourself that what you are doing, is for the best and not like you're doing it on purpose. You have to be strong and keep telling yourself that everything is going to be alright. Of course you can't simply forget about something that causes such an impact in your life. But all you have to do is keep a positive mind and always say to yourself that all that has happened, it's for your own good. Life may throw you curve balls, but that doesn't mean you have to fall along with it. All you got to do is to stand up again no matter how much you've fallen. By going through it, you will emerge to become a stronger person. 

|| I'm sorry that I had to let you go, no matter how much I want to keep you close with me. But I know, I can't give you the best in life. Its not the right timing for us to be together. Even though I had you for a short period of time, you've meant so much to me. You've opened my eyes to so many things, you've changed me to be a better person. I do always think of you from time to time and I've never forgotten about you. I'm really sorry that I had to let you go, but one day I hope you understand the reason why I let you go. You'll always be in my heart. ||

xoxx

Post a Comment